What's for breakfast and who made it?

My husband started making eggs with veggies and cheese and pancakes before I got up, but I helped and finished making the eggs and did half of the pancakes, even though I didn't want any of them.

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 10:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My S.O. made scrambled eggs with cheese , home fries, maple sausage, for me , him & the kids just finished it was sooo yummy!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• That's really wonderful that he does that for you.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• cinnamon toast crunch for us LOL but we had pancakes, eggs, and bacon for dinner last night
    and I'm 99% sure I'm the only one in the house that knows where the food even is... or at least that's how it feels ;o)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• The kids are eating ham and cheese sandwiches. We had a late night party for dd last night after daddy got home from work. It was her first birthday, so we waited for him... and the kids went to bed around midnight, so they just got up. I have to ingest about a gallon of coffee before I even look at food.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I don't know what they're called....when you cut holes in bread & crack an egg inside the bread? That's what I made this morning...yumm
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• My DS had fruit loops and toast and juice. I never eat this time of day,
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i just ate a granola bar (cookies and cream) and dranked my coffee.. no one else is up yet..they are still asleep.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Well right now I am eating lunch, 1/2 a PB&J, doritos & a diet coke. For breakfast, I had just a cup of coffee.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Pancakes. Half regular with syrup and half with chocolate chips and no syrup. :-)
    Delicious.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2010