too big (way tmi)

Have any of you ever had sex with a guy that was huge, like painfully huge (length and girth) ? what positions worked best for you? did you get used to it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you tried being on top, that way you can control how much goes in?
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I know what you mean. The side laying position where he has his stomach against your back, works well, because he is not able to get it in all the way. As for girth, there is not much to make that any more comfortable... Good luck!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 10:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• The inside walls of your vagina are stretchy. That's how you can have a baby... but the key is, you have to be highly lubricated, and relaxed. I would tell him before hand that he's a LOT of man, and you need to ease into things. Then, have a small glass of wine or beer... DO NOT get drunk... this makes it impossible to have an orgasm.

Have a bottle of lube on hand, avoid anything called tingling or warming at first, just plain like astroglide.

Engage in a lot of foreplay, literally until you can't take it anymore, then start in a spooning position, or you on top, if you comfortable. You will find the more time you do it, the more you enjoy having him inside of you, and the more of him you want.
    You may never be able to take the whole thing if he's THAT big, but it definitely gets good after the first couple of times.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Ask you doctor too. I thought I heard somewhere about stretching exercises? Don't remember much about it though
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• My DH is really big and I hate it! I love him, but I don't really enjoy sex much b/c its just too painful...I'd much rather just do other things messing around. My doctor measured my uterus to put my Mireana in and then I came home and measured my DH and he is a whole 1 1/2 inches bigger! So, its my uterus he hits when we are having sex and that just doesn't feel good. There are only like 2 or 3 positions that don't hurt and my DH says he gets tired of those same ones over and over, but I told him its either those positions or no sex at all.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I have, and no I never got used to it. No positions ever worked for me.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 11:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• If you KNOW this is TMI.....why did you post it?
    Bragging?
    LOL...it is TMI.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• yes, and i just cant do it. no position helps. it just hurts me! i will stick with my average, lol.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 12:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• The best advice I can give is to ask him to take it slow at first and don't be tense or it makes you tighter. Just try and relax and enjoy yourself. Being on time is definitely a good position.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 1:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2010