should I call my doctor??

I'm having lots of pain just under my rib cage in the middle, the left , the right just everywhere around and I have gotten sick this morning I have gone to the bathroom I mean just about everything I can think of that would have to do with the stomach and nothing. It hurts to breathe. I have been having to take short breaths for the past hour should I call my doctor or is this just something that will pass I'm 21 wks along and I never felt this with my first. I'm also starting to get light headed and my heart feels like it's in my throat here and there it really really hurts the pain increases and then decreases but there is still pain either way. Anyone know what this could be should I call my doc. When I walk I feel the pain go to the sides of my lower belly but it's still hard to breathe.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you should just go ahead and call.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• hmm could be just the way the baby is postitioned. i know with my last pregnancies(baby number 2&3) i was super uncomfy from 20 weeks on b/c they had such big heads and were so big themselfs. but when in doubt always find out. no need to take a risk. call your dr and see what they say
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Go to the ER, there is a chance that you have gall stones.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 11:27 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• If you ar ehaving trouble breathing, you need to go to the hospital. It could be something simple, or it could be something big. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• When in doubt call...esp if you're having trouble breathing.
    mama02040608

Answer by mama02040608 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2010