Penis piercing

What is your opinion on penile piercing? I am a professional piercing artist, and I have done them before. My husband and I are going to start a new project - a Jacob's Ladder - but with a twist - on him. He already has his frenulum pierced (by me of course!)

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 10:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, hubby wants a PA and I'm totally grossed out by the thought of that one. IDK something about it going through the functioning parts just seems gross to me. I'm OK with the surface types of piercings.

He used to have the first piercing of a jacob's ladder... until it got ripped out during sex. Oops LOL

He has both ears done, both nipples, 2 eyebrow piercings, a medusa, and labre done. The medusa/labre combo is a neat look though! looks like his mouth is pierced shut when it's closed.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I honestly would never pierce below the belt and I know my husband would not either, but each their own!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I have had a piercing below the waist. It was removed prior to the birth of my first child, for safety reasons. I am totally against my husband getting his penis pierced. I once dated a pierced guy, and got tired of cleaning up the piss. It goes everywhere after that.
    It also wasn't cool during oral sex, and it harboured bacteria.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• peeking

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• to each there own. me persoanlly, no no. and i know husband would never go for this idea either. it kinda freaks me out a bit and id never have sex with someone whos got it done.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• He would not be getting a PA - This is also thing is gross. But surface piercings are all good. This Jacobs ladder is going to be done by me, and in a special way so that there is no risk of it getting ripped out. He will look like he has a shoelace there...
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Jul. 11, 2010