I HAVE A 7 MONTH OLD BABY GIRL:) AND IM FINDING IT VERY HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

desirae1016

Asked by desirae1016 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• is this your first baby? weight gets harder to get off with each baby you have, if its really an issue talk to your dr. besides that tho eat right and excersise and it will come off eventually.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I am about to try this thing call Zumba, I hear it works, good luck
    supermom2005

Answer by supermom2005 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Diet & Exercise.

My DD is 7 months too- I've lost 20lbs since April from eating high fiber, low fat diet... and walking (lots of walking)... with a little bit of jogging in a jogging stroller. I'm still nursing so can't do any fad diets... which is good because then my chance of keeping it off is much greater.

Good luck!
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Actually, I have 4 kids and it seems to come off easier after each one!!
    My first was the hardest, especially since I gained 75 lbs :( I did ALOT of walking, especially when I had 3 under 3 I put them in the stroller and walked everywhere. I made alot of smoothies, and I ate better. I cut out red meat ( i used to eat too much) and for my dinner I made half the plate veggies, like brocollie (my fave) or fresh green beans steamed. I did not eat after dinner, and I took nightly walks alone when hubby was home. I did this after my 2nd baby and I lost 90lbs, in just 7 mo! I am doing the same thing again, and I have lost 55lbs ( of the 60lbs) that I gained with #4 and she is only 4 mo old :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 11:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• What are you drinking? I've found the best thing to drink when trying to lose weight is water. All other drinks have too many calories and sugars in it. Even those 0 calorie drinks still have sugar in it. You should calculate how many calories you eat a day (you can have 500 more calories a day if you work out daily) and that way if you drink just water, you can eat more food and not be as hungry.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I would get into cross training with cardio and weight lifting 30 minutes a day and move on from there. I am training for an Iron man and use martial arts to cross train as well. Its awesome IM me or PM me if you want to talk? GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• THANKS GIRLIES!!! YES SHES MY FIRST:) GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!
    desirae1016

Comment by desirae1016 (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Haha oops I put an e on the end of broccoli! LoL
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 11:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Are you breastfeeding? Because it's a myth that it helps everyone lose weight. Some of us hang on to every pound until that baby is done/
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Eat healthy, balanced meals, don't cut out on food, that only makes things worse, and make sure to watch for empty calories. Go for walks, pushing a stroller is extra resistance, lol.
    -BrokenBeauty-

Answer by -BrokenBeauty- at 11:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2010