Should i go to the hospital again? help plz?!

I was at the hospital the night before last for cramps and nausea, mostly the cramps. I was hooked up to all the monitors & you could see the contractions. They went to check my cervix and she said it was too posterior and couldnt find it. Yesterday I started getting more cramps with a terrible backache. Well my husband and I had sex, just in case it was labor. A few hours after that my cramps got really bad and so did the backache. I woke up today, still with on and off cramps, a dull backache, and Sharp pains where my thigh and hips/pelvis meet. Not sure if I should get checked out, especially since she wasn't able to find my cervix and see how dilated I am.

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How many wks are you?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Have you called your doctor yet? I would definitely call your doctor and let them know what is going on and that you have all really been to the hospital once and they have sent you home.
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 11:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i would keep asking questions and going to the hospital till they could tell you what is wrong. Some of those are symptoms of labor, but since its not progressing that could mean something is wrong somewhere and you need to know what it is
    bc19

Answer by bc19 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I'm 37 weeks, my body hurts so bad. These pains are making me miserable. If it doesn't get better soon I'll call the Dr. Last time I went to the hospital they gave me stadol and zofran and sent me home
    KaylaMarie425

Comment by KaylaMarie425 (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• if your worried, i would call the dr.
    navywifey2006

Answer by navywifey2006 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• All they are going to keep doing is giving you pain meds to make you sleep hun. You are far enough along that they won't stop your labor.. What I would do is try and stay home for a bit, and let the contractions get into a regular pattern 8-10 minutes apart.. and them go to the hospital. Just relax!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• If you are term and if they couldn't find your cervix, then I would just try your best to tough it out. You're not in real laboer yet, maybe in pre-labor or prodromal labor and going to the hospital will likely just be agrravating.
    mama02040608

Answer by mama02040608 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2010