I need Help!

I am 27 years old and i have a tummy and i cant get rid of it no matter what i do...i have excersices and eat healthy, and i am 95% of the time on the go with my DD she keeps me on my feet all day long..why can't i lose this tummy i have. any ideas on how i can lose it; i am thinking about going to the dr's and see if she can recomend anything to help me lose it!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 11:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i did hip hop abs ..and i lost my belly even tightened that baby skin..it was great.. plan on using again after my baby is born
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I was doing Curves for a while, til they went out of business-- the lady there told me the only way to help flatten a tummy was, eating right and getting enuf sleep! The workouts, three a week i was doing, were helping me keep my body fat down. But now that I am not doing workouts, it is harder- so I have to totally change my lifestyle in the way that I am eating, mainly, find out what habits I have that need changing. I figure, the easiest way is to change one habit at a time (i.e., if you have a frequent desire for chocolate ice cream try to substitute that craving- for me it's a tsp of peanut butter!). Hope that helps, I know-- I hate having a tummy too. If you can make the time to do it, keeping a daily journal of what you eat helps, too. Then you can see how many calories you are taking in.
    merryheart

Answer by merryheart at 12:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Try cardio or cross training sometimes just plain walking and riding a bike or even swimming can help Also try core and pilates it helps. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Cardio! It's helped me greatly.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• increase your cardio, but also try adding in a bit of weight lifting, it will increase your muscles which will inturn increase your metabolism. Also watch you calorie intake, its great that your eating healthy but you can still over eat or under eat. Make sure your calories do not fall below 1200 a day
    Mom2Joseph2007

Answer by Mom2Joseph2007 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2010