Do you keep a stash of goodies in the house? Such as candy, candy bars, chips etc.

Do your kids know where they are?
Are you able to keep out of them?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 11:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, if I did I'd eat them all!!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I swear I try but they allways find em :(
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yeah, we have a orange bucket type thing on the counter that has all the "yummy" stuff in it. We have small candy bars, brownies, suckers, chocolate, stuff like that. It sits right on the counter next to the fruit tray and the other snack basket that has the healthier stuff in it. She gets in the snack bucket once a day. I allow her one junk snack a day, and she can have it when she wants, whatever she wants out of the bucket. Other times, it's healthy snacks. She knows this, and she follows it. She's pretty good like that! I know, I'm lucky! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• There is almost always some kind of junk food in the house...I try and buy the low fat stuff like baked chips and pretzels, low fat crackers ...when I buy icecream type goodies I buy the frozen yogurt or no fat kind...it still tastes delicious.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Heck yea, lol. My son is only 9 1/2 months old, though, and doesn't eat stuff like that. When he's older I'll replace them with healthier options. I should already do that for myself and my husband, but hey...no one's perfect. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• We have peanut butter cups or brownies son and I work out six days a week but sometimes would like to have junk food.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I have a stash of dark chocolate in the back of the freezer

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• We don't have a stash. What we have is for everyone to eat.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• No

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Oh yes there's Stuff all over.. Everywhere.. I buy things I like but Nothing at all tastes good. Nothing since Chemo started in April. I do keep some things out of sight.. So the young ones eat and ask for healthier snacks like fruit and something good. Candy is a treat and is good for gift bags and every occasion!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2010