What to do with the old baseball caps?

My 8 yo has been playing baseball for the past 4 years, sometimes 2x a year, and now my 5 yo plays too. That adds up to 8 or more baseball caps I've accumulated in the past 4 years. Some of them have vanished but what should I do with the rest of them. I can't resell them cuz they're all sweat stained and nasty, but they don't usually play for the same teams season after season and the uniforms come with new caps each time.

Mommy22boys

Asked by Mommy22boys at 11:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Either display them or toss them.
    What we did instead was make my youngest son's room a sports room with pennants for a border and we take his old jerseys and hang them with pushpins from the walls.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• wash them and donate them to a local charity????

I know websites like lillian vernon sell baseball cap holders-you can make a display of them to hang on the wall.......
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Either display them or throw them away!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yiu CAN wash baseball caps in your dishwasher on the top rack. My daughter does it all the time and her caps look great. Then you could sell them at a yard/garage sale. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2010