What is your most recent weird dream?

Last night I had a real weird one...I dreamed I was on like a high wire act and was swinging...so very high..and I was doing it like I had done it all my life...my daughter was by my side watching me.
We then went into a house and for some stupid reason I had myself a big black panther. This panther tried to go after my daughter and I walked up to it and grabbed it by the jaw....it put its teeth into my hand hard...and I got soooo angry with it....how dare it do this!! I ripped its jaw right off its face....yikes lol and the thing just walked around like that.

Strange!! I wonder if it means anything

Cochise

Asked by Cochise at 12:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream I was in a carnival and u know those mirror mazes? well i went in to one and There was a bunch of dead bodies and blood every where and i seen a reflection of a clow with a chain saw.......he was comeing after me then i woke up.

Iv had this dream since i was 16 but always wake up in the middle im afraid of clowns, i was raped by a guy in a clown costume when i was 5 so im guessing this is the reason for my dream
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Two nights ago I dreampt about my dad's dog, Taffy. He actually passed away about 6-7 years ago, he was a cocker spaniel. I'm not a dog person....anyway, this dream happened after I got up to go to the bathroom and went back to sleep. I dreampt it was yesterday, time to get up and when I woke up, Taffy was sitting next to me, looking at me, except he had no eyes.
    I didn't want to wake anyone else, so I called him into the kitchen and fed him cat food, because I didn't have anything else. Then, my son got up and Taff was very happy to see him, jumping on him, licking him etc. I pointed out to my son that the dog had no eyes. Then my parents got up and I was waiting to see their reaction to seeing the dead dog. They couldn't see him. Then the dream just stopped.

I told a friend about it and she thought it weird that Taff was blind and I said, not "blind' just "no eyes", he seemed like he COULD see.
    Weird.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Last night I had to wake my husband because he was swinging his fist in his sleep. When he came to he told me he was dreaming that I was holding him down while his sister was biting his big toe and he was swing at me so he could get away. I couldnt quit laughing
    nurdreams

Answer by nurdreams at 1:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• The other day I had my first dream in a long time. I can't sleep well. So I don't dream. I had a dream I had hair again. I lost all of my Angel/Barbie long hair to chemo. I've had Chemo since April. Will go through until August if I can make it. I woke up. I can't see well. losing my eye lashes and eye brows makes my eyes so dry. I asked DH. Am I growing hair? Or am I crazy? He says I have a 1/8th of an inch"! From 3' feet to one 1/8th of an inch! Its for real!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I dreamt I was pregnant again
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• had dream husband shaved his pits
    woke his pit in my face, actually felt it

maybe sign of next thing he does
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2010