Does this happen to you? ( TMI)

I've been having belly problems and figured I had IBS. ( irritable bowel syndrome ) I have also been having pains in my lower abdomen shortly after I ate. Starting keeping a food journal to see if there was a relationship to what I ate and the discomfort / pain.

I've discovered that when I eat veggies and fruit I'm fine. If I eat beef or chicken the discomfort and pain comes back.

Has anyone had this happen and what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i use to be very sensative to meats. i could eat small amounts of beans or peanut butter but no meat. i cut it out of my diet and was fine.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• could be the grease. I was more sensitive to any kinds of meat when i was drinking a lot of coke. I stopped drinking pop and now i can eat anything. weird eh?
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 5:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i have heard of something like that happening. talk to your doctor about it.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 11:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2010