This was a little over the top don't ya think?

I was at Wal-Mart and had jus tun-loaded my cart and gotten my kids in the car. I did not return my cart because at least at my Wal-Mart there is only 3 in the whole parking lot and it would have meant leaving the unattended and out of site. So I moved the cart up to the front of the space beside me along with about 3 other carts. They were not in the way unless you have a huge SUV. this is a common site at my Wal-Mart. ANYWAY. A man get sout of his car and walks up to my window and say's 'Thanks a lot for blocking this entire space' I looked and him and said 'Your Welcome I admit the sarcasm was not the best solution but I was thrown for loop. So then the man walks up to my wind and says' Stupid A** B**ch' I was shocked! Now I know what I did. I wanna know what you would have done. Is it just me or were we just a little bit passionate about a freakin' parking space! Chill out dude. SO not that serious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• What the heck. I have left my cart, I have returned them...who cares. Well obviously the jerk who thought it was necessary to go off on you but most people don't. When our boys were little there was NO WAY I would leave them to return a cart or push them further into the parking lot and have to carry one in a baby carrier and walk the other one.....NO WAY. I have not ever been confronted like that over a cart return. If they approached me NOW and my sons are grown I would probably let the jerk know I am a middle aged woman and full of spit fire hormones that are just aching to be set free LOL. But back when we had little ones I'd turn my head and drive off as to keep our sons from having to hear it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Wow! Someone at a bowl of ass**le for breakfast! Yeah, that was a bit over the top. You'll find cars in the middle of parking spaces at my wal-mart when the friggin' cart return is 2 feet away!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i'm not leaving my kids unnatended in a parking lot to return a shopping cart. call me what you will.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• He's a jerk, people are like that. Sorry it happened, but it's WalMart, that sort of thing happens all the time.
    truthrowan

Answer by truthrowan at 1:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I probably wouldn't have acknowledged the a**hole in the first place. I don't talk to strangers in a parking lot, especially people who come up to my window. If my window was down when he approached the car, I would have rolled it up and turned my head. Of course, I probably would have also assumed he was just another person asking for handouts. There are way too many of those people around here, and I always ignore them.

That guy was an idiot though. He made an assumption that it was fine to yell at you because you were a woman. People should never assume anything like that. Some people are crazy, and you never know what you will run into when you yell at someone. Imagine the look on that guy's face if someone were to pull a gun on him when he went around yelling at random strangers in a parking lot! I'm sure one of these days he'll get what he deserves.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• What an a-hole. Youre better than me if you were able to not cuss him out after that!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Honestly, I would have loaded the stuff and then taken the kids with me to return the cart so that way they wouldn't have been left unattended and I would have had to leave the shopping cart in the parking lot.

However, I most certainly would call someone a stupid ass bitch for not returning her cart, especially if it was in no way blocking the parking space.
    If I was approached like that by a man, I would lock my doors and ignore him, especially with my kids in the car with me. I wouldn't want them repeating my behavior.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• just do what you can to keep you and your kids safe. do what you can to not worry about some idiot making a a*s out of himself.
    which is what he did.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I don't return my cart if it isn't with in sight of the car. BUT I do get my cart out of the parking lot when I get to the store so I feel it kinda equals it's self out. I probably would have jumped out of my car and let him have it. I say that but I am pretty much a chicken when it comes to confrontation.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Most people I meet in this world are really nice people...but the few idiots have a way of ruining your whole day....and there are always a few of em out there..................HE was wayyyy out of line....moron!!!
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 1:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2010