As a teenager what was your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?

Like did you roller skate, go to the mall, arcade, hang with friends.
I was always at the skating rink.

jennyfrances

Asked by jennyfrances at 1:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have two roller skating rinks here where I live....and we spent tons of time there.....until I hit the age of 16 then it was only spending time with my boyfriend.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 1:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• We didn't have anything fun in our town so until we could actually drive we would just walk/ride bikes around town. Go out by the lake and hang out. Once we got older we would go to the mall and watch movies or go out to eat and play mini golf and Go-carts.

I miss the days when my only worry was what I was going to wear that night...lol
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• go out to dinner with my boyfriend and spent the rest of the night in bed, watching movies and talking and doing it all night long
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 1:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Go have dinner with the group then smoke weed and veg out all night
    TexasPride85

Answer by TexasPride85 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• We would go tot he movies or hang out at each others houses. Once we had our driver's licenses we would drive to the next down and cruise up and down their main drag checking out the teenage boys who were doing the same thing.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I would go to the mall every weekend, but that mall is now cloed there are only 2 stores in that mall open. I think it is sad cause that is where I went my whole teenage years lol. On Saturday nights at like 7 though we use to go roller skating with friends until I got a job when I was 17 then I had to work so I couldn't go skating anymore
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Drink Bartles and James and listen to Duran Duran, lol. How's that for dating myself?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• My best friend (now husband) and I would hang out. Sometimes we'd go to the mall, sometimes we'd just ride around or rent a movie, but we were always together.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• smoke pot then go to the movies lol, thats was a very very long time ago
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• My best friend was always grounded so I ended up watching Headbanger's Ball on MTV or playing Super Nintendo. Yes, I was EXCITEMENT. The only thing I can say about that is at least my father knew what I was doing and where I was.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2010