Do you have any peircings?

Have you had any peircings from when you was younger which you don't have now?

I have my tounge peirced now and used to have my belly peirced but it closed up. And my ears.

Melissa15

Asked by Melissa15 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my ears done. I have the top of my left ear done I had that done when I was like 15 or 16. I have my ear lobs done 2 times in both ears. The first ones I had done when I was 3 years. The second ones I had done when I was 14. I have all those still pierced. I have my belly button pierced although since having kids noone sees it anymore lol. I thought about taking it out, but I am not ready to take it out yet. I took it out when I was pregnant with both kids, but put it back in after they were born. I got that done when I was about 18 or 19 years old. I had my tounge pierced when I was 16.5 or 17, but I done that behind my moms back. I told her I was staying after school to do a makeup math test. But really I went to my x boyfriends house and his friend does piercings and pierced my tounge I wernt 3 days then my mom found out told me I need to take it out before she ripped it out lol. So I nolonger have that
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I only have my nose right now but I used to have two in each ear, my nose, my labret, three in my tongue, both nipples, my navel and my hood.
    I've taken them all out except my teeny little nose stud because I like it too much to not have it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I have my ears pierced and my bellybutton. I use to have my nipples and nose pierced also.
    Jennifer.M

Answer by Jennifer.M at 1:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I have my left ear pierced 6 times and my right ear pierced 2 times. It was cool, y'know, in the early 90's and now it's just lame. I don't wear any ear rings.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i dont have any anymore. but i did have 3 in each ear, my nose and my tongue. my tongue was crooked so i took it out, i plan to get it done again.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• only my ears
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Two in my ears...thats it.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 1:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• 2 on the bottom, 1 on top and my tragus in my left ear....3 on the bottom on my right ear, and my tongue
    i used to have my right ear tragus done to, but i took it out..and my ears used to be done all the way up on both..but i took them out..i think i had like 17 in my ears total..i was young..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Just my ears, only one piercing in each. I'm too chicken to have any other part done!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2010