does anyone have 20 day cycles?

my period is so messed up since I went off of birth control about a year ago. On bc it was 28 day cycle (duh). when I went off of it they were usually around 40-45 day cycle. I assumed it was just the hormones left over from the bc still workin out, Anyway they started averaging 35-37 day cycles. the past 4 months they are now either 28 day cycles or 20. the past 2 cycles have been 20 days. I really don't want to go back on birth control to regulate this so I'm just wondering if this is normalish for anyone? and if it is, do you have pcos or anything like that?

saralouise

Asked by saralouise at 1:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Health

• Going on and off BC can screw up your hormones/periods/body big time. If it becomes too much of a problem, talk to your doctor about it. Im on BC and I seem to have about a 31 day cycle. It sounds to me like your body is still trying to adjust to not being regulated by hormones.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2010