seem to not to trust my family anymore or at least I am very skeptical on having a relationship with them now. now with my new baby they try to take over and constantly just always has something to say. they go behind my back and talk about me with others. its crazy. i really want to get away from them.

my first pregnancy was terminated by an abortion i was 21. when my mom found out she was hysterical and went crazy. before i knew it my entire family knew about it. it kind of hurt me because I hadnt decided on what i was going to do and my mom i feel like spreaded my business. anyways after my family constantly made feel as if this was the worst mistake i could ever make and how my life would be ruined. i had the abortion like 2 weeks later. i had the time i had my own job, my own car, going to college, and doing pretty good. after i had the abortion i was crushed and felt like i made the worst decision ever. i blamed my family especially mom because i felt as if i was pressured into the situation by them. my family was so happy when i had the abortion. well now year later i gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and he is the greatest gift of all. i love him so much. my family now is supposely so happy. yeah right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• so what kind of things are they saying that bother you now?

I could understand being upset in the past about how they may have treated you and the like, but is this something that you put into the past when it comes to your relationship with you now?
    I'd hate to see your child loose out on having the relatives in his life if he doesn't have to.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I had to cut my mom off because she is like that I would take charge of your baby and set boundaries for them. Its not hard to do when you remember what they are doing now as a matter of fact it comes easier to you. GL Momma.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• HI MY DAUGHTER IN LAW IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING WITH HER FAMILY RIGHT NOW THEY ARE ALL SIDING WITH HER SISTERS AGINST HER AND HER OLDER SISTER AND PUSH HER AWAY AND TALK ABOUT HER TOO AND AHE IS EXPECTING IN DEC OR JAN MY ADVICE TO YOU IS THE SME I GAVE HER JUST LET THEM BE DONT CALL OR GO SEE THEM ONLY FOR AWHILE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEN YOU DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY NOT THEM
    jayzgrandma711

Answer by jayzgrandma711 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Don't put the responsibility of your decision on anyone elses lap but your own, you decided to have the abortion for your reasons and it was done, blaming others in your family for YOUR decision is wrong. Why wouldn't your family be happy about your baby boy?

Answer by older at 1:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2010