what did you dream about last night?

i drempt that i bought a BEAUTIFUL house that was fully furnished and drop dead georgous... but there was one catch. it came fully equipped with 20 or so cats that peed and pooped on everything! we of course didnt figure this out until the sale was complete lol. so i had to figure out how to get these animals out. and to top it off the cats were not used to people because the house had been abandoned for years. it didnt feel good in the dream but looking back i think it was a funny one. lol

mommy06and09

Asked by mommy06and09 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• swinging high up and a black panther...weird
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 1:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I've been craving M&Ms so last night I bought a bag. I didn't end up eating them so last night I dreamt that I caught my husband eating all of them. I got so mad at him! First thing this morning I got up to make sure they were still in the freezer. Lucky for him, they were!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I dreamt about a prison and I was inside, but for some reason nobody was in cells or anything- it was just a mini city that was enclosed in a prison. I was trying to figure out how to get out.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I dreamt I was running Iron Man and I was 16 minutes over the 8 hour qualifying time. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I had a humiliating dream. I dreamed I went back to school (college not high school) and I walked into the class room looking for a math book or something. I asked some girl about it and all she said was, "No, but thanks for showing us your boobs." I look down and I'm completely topless! I never thought I would have one of those naked dreams, but omg it was embarassing.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• My ex husband. No wonder why I woke up pissed.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• LOL... I had a dream that DH and I were fighting. Big time. =*( I don't remember, but I think I vaguely remember waking up in tears. Either that, or that was part of the dream. I remember telling myself "It was just a dream". LOL
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 2:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• That I was in college and had wrote an essay on racism. I was 1 of 5 chosen. I read it in front of thousand of people on a huge stage and totally rocked it! It was so sweet.
    TexasPride85

Answer by TexasPride85 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• LOL @ GinNTonic!!! I had a dream like that when I was like in 1st or 2nd grade. It's horrible!!! LOL But I don't remember if I was completely naked, or I just didn't have a shirt on!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 2:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• LOL Samnmay. In my dream I wanted to go home and die and never go back to class ever again! It was horrible.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2010