CONFUSED NEED SOME HELP

OK IM SO LOST, I GOT A POSTIVE ON MY OPK ON A FRIDAY NIGHT TESTED 2 TIMES SATURDAY AND IT WAS POSITIVE AND SUNDAY MORNING IT WAS NEG...SO WHAT DAY WOULD I HAVE OVULATED THE 24 HRS THAT I HAD A + TEST OR THE SUNDAY I DIDNT? MY NURSE IS NOT HELP AT ALL AND ITS SO FRUSTRATING..I DONT KNOW IF IM 14DPO OR 15 NOW...I TOOK AT HPT AT 10PM LAST NIGHT AND I THOUGHT OK MAYBE I SEE SOMETHING..I HAVE HAD CRAMPING ON AND OFF MY BACK HAD BEEN BOTHERING ME BUT IT HAS STOPPED..BBS SORE BUT NOT BAD AND THIS MORNING MY CERVIX IS SO HIGH AND I COULDNT FEEL IT SORRY TMI IM JUST NEED SOMEONES ADVICE..

bnholmes

Asked by bnholmes at 1:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea how the OPKs work, but I think they come with instructions that explain when you ovulate in regards to the positive result.

as for the HPT, those are recommend on the instructions to test with first morning urine if you are testing close to when your period is due. First morning's urine is more concentrated than any other time so it picks up the hormone better.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2010