How often do you paint the inside of your home?

Do you like earth tones or everything color coordinated as well? I have been thinking about the different shades of peach color for a bedroom with a darker shade for the trim. I really don't see white as a real color and it really gets dirty easily too.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• The peach sounds nice for your bedroom. Lots of paint samples show the coordinating colors that go with it. We should paint every few years but we don't . Lots of off white in this house and a pale, pale, yellow in the living room. The choices were made before we moved in and we do not have the energy to re-paint yet
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I paint when the walls get icky looking like when I can't scrub the crayon marks off. lol I like to keep the colors neutral, even white in some rooms. Boring, I know. But that's what I like.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I paint when the mood strikes - every couple of years or so - I love to paint. I like things to look fresh and clean. The main living areas are khaki and rust accented with black. The bedrooms express the occupants personalities. One room is red and gray, one is burgundy, one is lavender and ours is sage. All of our trim and doors are white.

I like peach - it's a clam, gentle color - perfect for a bedroom. There are lots of shades, get lots of samples and get a quart or a sample before you make your final decision. But remember, it's only paint - if you don't like it, you can change it easily.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 4:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Off white with a darker taupe color for trim
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2010