can I please just get some help

I had unprotected sex during ovulating.. I bleed very lighty 3 days later.. I have been feeling sick on and off... My period was due July 8/9th and I'm having no signs of my period.. But my cervix is fairly low and I'm having discharge that is slippery . But thick and the color is white sometimes with a tint of yellow. The more active I am the more I get it... Oh and took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative? Anyone want to shine some light on this for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you could be stressing about it too much causing your period to be late.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• jennifer could be right...
    or it could just be too early? maybe test again in the morning in 3/4 days...if it's still negative and you still haven't had your period, contact your OB's office and see if you can get a blood test done..
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Heyy hun i didnt have sex on my period but i had the discharge and didnt get my period and come to find out i was like 8 weeks preggo so u might wanna call your dr
    pinkpryncess916

Answer by pinkpryncess916 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2010