my husbands on his phone 24/7 is that right?

My husband has recently been on his phone 24/7 I mean he showsme everything and we share a facebook and myspace page so I'm not worried about anything. Just no time for me anymore really what should I do I talked to him about it but he just gets irritated when I do.

TexasPride85

Asked by TexasPride85 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Just tell him. Did he get a new phone?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• U just have to sit him down and let him know how u feel.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Hmmm I would try talking to him one more time and let him know that you would like to have some 'phone-free' time with him. If he still gets irritated or won't give up the phone then what I would do is find something that i like to do and 'ignore' him. Maybe if he sees what it is like to be 'ignored' he will be more willing to compromise and have some phone-free time with you. Good luck.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Wouldn't life be great if they gave us that much attention? Not sure what to do if he won't stop. My So turns his phone off when we're together. I show the same respect for him. It might be because we're older and not attached so much to phones but it just seems like the right thing to do when you are in a relationship with someone.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Why not start by agreeing to have both your phones turned off during mealtimes? That way he won't feel so much that its just him but both of you doing this. Tell him you would like this time for just you so you can talk together and stay connected.
    Healthytomorrow

Answer by Healthytomorrow at 3:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Maybe you need to figure out ways to be more exciting to him. And I'm not talking about stripping. Sometimes, guys get really into stuff just to block out the compaining, nagging, and the like. Try complimenting him on a daily basis, and tell him how much you miss getting to spend time with him and doing whatever it was that you two used to do together. Husbands have a tendency to withdraw rather than face dissention, so try approaching him with positive statements rather than the negative ones that sound like you have just found something else to complain about. Ask him if you can plan some kind of activity and both of you leave the phones at home. Ask for one hour or two hours. If you approach him with the right kind of words, I would bet he would agree.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I would be so pissed if my husband did this! lol! Just talk with him, and tell him that you feel left out because of his frequent telephone covos!!!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 4:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2010