• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever left the country? Where do you want to go?

The only place I have gone is just over the bridge from MI to Canada for an evening when I was a teen.
I have been all over the US except for a few of the new England states and Hawaii and Alaska.
I would love to go to Costa Rica, Greece, Australia, Africa, and Ireland someday.

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 3:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Travel

• We do a lot in the desert southwest, california. Used to go to NY a lot and have traveled a bit in the Northeast as well.

I have been lucky as a traveler. I've been to Mexico, Tahiti, England, Scotland, Portugal, Spain, France, Morocco, Gibraltar, Italy, Israel (lived there for a bit) Egypt, Kenya and several Caribbean Islands & Bernuda.

We always want to go to Israel to visit family and friends. Also would love to go to Costa Rica, Panama (a friend said it was awesome) and El Salvador (visit friends.) It would be nice to take the kids to Europe, too.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I've driven through Canada a few times on the way to and from Alaska and stayed overnight a couple times there. That's it.
    I've driven through just about every state in this country except the most north eastern ones.
    I'd love to go to Australia and England.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• We've been up the west coast of Canada a piece, all over CA, been to Ireland, Scotland and France as a family.
    Working hard to save money to go back and travel more in Ireland and Europe next year.
    Healthytomorrow

Answer by Healthytomorrow at 3:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I'm from Canada so I've been to the States a few time (mostly Seattle). I've also traveled to England, France, China and Greece. I'd love to go to Italy and Japan.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 3:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• OH and I guess I should add that I know not everyone on CM is from the US! LOL
    Please share no matter where you are from, what countries you have been to or where you would like to go.
    KTMOM

Comment by KTMOM (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Spain or italy
    TexasPride85

Answer by TexasPride85 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I live in the US but have been lucky enough to go to Cyprus, England, Ireland, Italy, France, Holland, and Denmark :)
    Would like to still visit Japan, Greece, and Egypt!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Across the border to Mexico(in AZ) Canada as a kid.
    We went to Nassau on vacation a few yrs back,thats it. I want to take a trip to Europe some day.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I am from the US and have traveled around the US and have been to Italy. I would love to travel to most of Europe, specifically Germany, Austria, and Ireland. In Africa I'd like to see Kenya and Egypt. Asia I'd like to see Russia and China. Anywhere in Australia and anywhere in South America.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 3:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2010