Bleeding during intercourse? really worried

i got my IUD taken about 3 days ago and have not had any bleeding since i got it taken out.. i got it taken out because i was bleeding for about 1 month and i think it was what was causing my pain and SO is getting Vasectomy very soon... i had not bled at all for 2 days then when we started fooling around i started bleeding all over the place have you had this problem? what should i do? it was terribly embarassing and im not sure what to do... please help...also there is no pain or funky smells

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 3:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Health

• I don't know what is normal or not since I have never had an IUD, but I'd call your doctor just to be on the safe side. It never hurts to ask.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 3:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• you probably had a tear int he removal and inercourse can danger that area I would wait a few more days to let things patch up better and heal other wise it could be a period
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I've never had an IUD, but I would call your doctor and explain to him what happened just to be on the safe side. Hope everything's okay!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I agree go and get checked out. It probably just your body getting used to everything.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2010