Has your LO ever...

flushed his undies down the toilet? Mine has--twice. And he's so proud of himself too, cause he flushed the poopie down. Not good. I think we're going to be calling a plumber soon. *sigh*

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• :-) That's too funny!
    She did once. She was pooping in them after peeing in the potty and I was having her toss her panties after pooping in them. She came out of the bathroom one day and said "I tossed my panties in the toilet AND I flushed all by myself! Aren't you proud?"
    Lucky for us, we rented and didn't have to pay for the plumber. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• nope and hopefully he wont! lol but that is too funny. he did however use WAY too much toilet paper and clogged the toilet then because the water was coming back up instead of going down he panicked and flushed again needless to say i did a load of towels that day cause the WHOLE bahroom floor had about an inch of water on it lol. now he is scared to flush after pooping... ive shown him a few times how much to use
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• LOL! THAT HASNT HAPPENED...
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I made the mistake recently of showing him to dump his poop in the potty if he did it in his undies, but I think he misunderstood, LOL. If we end up having to call a plumber, I think I'm going to save the bill in his scrapbook and then when he's 16, give it to him and tell him he has to pay us back, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2010