Has anyone seen Requiem for a Dream?

I watched it last night. I had watched it through out the day pausing when I needed to etc etc. Last night I went to bed and saw I had maybe 20 mins left and decided to watch it. It seriously dsiturbed me! Like it really got into my head and all day I have been thinking about it. I dreamt about it last night. If you have seen it did this happen to you? I know one of my friends on FB said she can no longer watch it the same thing happened to her. I really can not hsake this icky feeling I have had since last night.

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think about it sometimes, but it doesnt bug me. Its a pretty messed up story, but stuff like that actually happens to people when they start using heavily.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• serious, It was sooo messed up like it got in my head with not just what hapened but the fact that this does really happen to people. Like OMG I can not even imagine my child needing her arm amputated because of a drug. Or what the girl did for drugs!!!!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• It is pretty sick!!! I have had other movies Ive watched get under my skin... books too. Sometimes it takes a couple weeks to shake the feeling of uneasiness.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I saw that movie back when it came out. Very disturbing. Its the kind of movie you can only watch one time.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I saw it a few years ago, and for some reason it didn't really bother me. I thought it was kind of boring, actually. There are movies that disturb me and "stay" with me the way you're describing, but this just wasn't one of them. Give it a couple of days--that weird feeling will fade away.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• ya it's a pretty messed up movie. what's really messed up is stuff like that happens.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010