HAVE YOU COMPLIMENTED YOURSELF TODAY?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have! I got my eyebrows waxed the other day and I told myself they looked great today!
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• :-)
    Yeah, a couple times. I was up, dressed, had me and my daughter fed breakfast and had the dishes done before 9am. I said "damn, I'm good!"
    Also, when I got dressed, I told my reflection in the mirror "you have got one cute ass in those jeans!" I was happy since they weren't too tight this morning.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I kind of did this morning when I was getting ready for church. After I had dried my hair and put on my make-up, I thought to myself that I didn't look too bad for being a 64-year old grandmother of almost 6.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Nope. I haven't really made myself up in a while. Good idea with the eyebrows, maybe I'll do that. For the times I'm feeling a bit frump-ish, I just take confidence from the fact that if I do look frumpy, it's cuz I'm paying A LOT of attention to my son! =)
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010