How can I get my husband back?

We have been together for about 5 years but we are not very close. When we first starting dating he was so clingy and I almost broke up with him. But I talked to him about and he backed off. But I think he kept giving me more and more space until one day there was nothing but space. I used to be the most important person to him but now it's his family and friends. All bc I pushed too hard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• For starters find time for just you and him...no interruptions from anyone else.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I agree with Cochise. Make some time for just you and him and tell him "Hey when I said that I didn't want to be smothered, that didn't mean that I didn't want some time with you." Basically tell him that there is a happy medium in between being clingy and having a healthy relationship
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 4:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Tell him exactly what you just wrote. Show him you're serious and work on it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Time honey, it will take time and work.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Communication is the biggest key. Together, come up with a definition of what is too clingy and what is not enough. Talk to each other often. I also agree that you both need a bit of time together.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 4:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• PRAY ABOUT IT....
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• How about you tell him you were wrong to push him away like that and ask him to forgive you. Ask him what you need to do to get things back to the way they used to be. He will be the best person to tell you what it will take.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Talk to him and go away together try to reconnect with him again Goodluck
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2010