I'M LIVING A HELL!! I'M PREGNANT

i bought an pregnancy test before i go to doctor, and it comes out positive, what the hell i'm going to do?HOW I'M GOING TO RAISE TWO CHILDREN'S? i'm only 16 my mom in this time she is gonna hate me.
OMG!!!
i barely can support my daughter how i'm going to support two?
my aunt will kick me out like my mom, i don't want that to happen, for a few months i thought i was doing my best but now?
OMG i'm not emotional ready for another..ç
how i'm going to tell my family? THIS WILL BE THE REASON FOR NOT SEE MY BRO AND SIS BECAUSE I'M A BAD INFLUENCE!
somebody please tell what to do.

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 4:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If your not emotionally ready for a SECOND child, why in the world were you having sex????

Sounds like you need to give the baby up for adoption.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• A FRIEND TLD ME THAT IF I WAS BREASTFEEDING MY DD I COULDN'T GET PREGNANT.
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Hugs, take a deep breath and calm down. Have you talked to the father of this baby? If he is in the picture I think you should talk to him about your options and see what would work best for all of you -- do you or does he have any family that could help out or take care of the baby? Would both of you be ok with putting the baby up for adoption? What are your feelings on abortion- is that something you could do and live with? Once you have calmed down and came up with a decision on what to do then sit down and talk with your family. If you have a trusted family member I would talk to them first and ask that they be present when you tell the rest of the family - that way you have someone 'at your back' and who supports you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, I hope everything works out for you.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Does not matter. You should not be having sex, even more so since you have one child. If you have sex you can get pregnant, whether you are breast feeding or not. You need to research before you trust a friend. I wont honestly look into giving up your baby for adoption. It would be the best thing for you and your baby.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I don't know what kind of advice you are looking for. If you were my daughter, you would not have kept the first baby.

Before having sex with someone, you should be mature enough to discuss birth control and what to do when it fails. You need to grow up now, and start running your life, instead of letting your life run you. Make a plan for the next year, five years and ten years.

Good luck.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Mizlee
    NO, i have not say him anything, when i was pregnant at the first time he didn't not wanted me to keep the baby, he still doesnt help me.
    NO one help me with my DD, my aunt only accept me in her house because my mom asked her to .
    Give to adoption is something i never though, not even when i got pregnant for my DD and no one helped me.. i feel like if is born inside means i should take care, but how i'm going to? i don't want to regret about giving this baby to adoption, what the baby will think when he or she will grow up?
    i don't think i can abort! i don't believe we have the powe to take a human life. do abortion is the same thing of making me miserable and guilty for the rest of life.
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Well it takes alot to have kept the first baby with no support. i only have one question: if you had a baby with this guy and he didn't want anything to do with her why did you sleep with him again? ok so the best thing i can tell you is to talk to your family and consider maybe an open adoption where you would still be able to know the child through out his or her life. and no he or she won't hate you they will be greatful that you did the right thing for them.
    MBax

Answer by MBax at 5:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Give to adoption is something i never though, not even when i got pregnant for my DD and no one helped me.. i feel like if is born inside means i should take care, but how i'm going to? i don't want to regret about giving this baby to adoption, what the baby will think when he or she will grow up?

Giving the child a life where he/she will be provided for is how you can care for it. And while you may regret it someday when you are older and more able to care for a child, but that doesn't mean it's not the best option NOW. I think your child would wonder about you, but will be happy that he/she was well provided for and had enough food to eat and clothes to wear.

And I agree with the PP... no offense, but perhaps you should consider abstinance for awhile after this.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i think just by reading what your saying you have a good head on your shoulder i know i know it will be hurt to do but whats done is done theres nothing you can do to go back you just have to do what right for you i dont know much of what to say to make it better or anything but i know if you need someone to talk to ill be here and good luck and i know it will be hard but the sooner you fine out the more you can fine out whats best for you and what to do
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• If you feel that way than find a job get on HUD that way they can help you get a house and help you pay for it get on W.I.C and food stamps and medicaide because no matter what I know I wouldnt want to give up my child or abort so do what you have to do to support your kids and your self and get the dad on child support and about birth control take it the next time no bashing but it's much needed especially since you are going to be on your own with no ones help learn from your mistakes... And just let your family now their is no reason to hide the preg. and you need to start seeing a dr. as well I wish you the best of luck. I know how it feels to be a teen mom but we are in opposite situations...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 7:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2010