Scared what should I do?

I have had My mirena in since the end of december 2009 and had bled for two months after the placement of the mirena. I stopped having periods for four months and now I am having some bleeding. I have been told that the mirena could have shifted or I could be pregnant and having a miscarriage I have no insurance so what are my options or should I even be concerned?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Health

• I can tell you that it is extremely important that you get this checked if you are having problems with it. Trust me, I only had one in for about two months and developed a massive infection. Mine was taken out in the ER while I was being treated for the infection. I had a throbbing pain so bad that I couldn't straighten up.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• GO TO A DOCTOR! Insurance or not....you need to be seen
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• A pregnancy while using Mirena can kill you. They tell you so right in the warnings info. Better get help.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• go to the ER im sure they take no or low income....Dont mess around with your health
    Lbonita

Answer by Lbonita at 4:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I had mirena and i was not getting periods, then I started getting the regularly and I went to planned parenthood and they said it was fine, they check it and it was fine for two more years will I got my tubal ligation
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 5:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I think you really need to make an appointment with your doctor asap!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2010