What do you feel about Cafemom Mobile?

I think it's good for on the go but really, would you take Cafemom Everywhere you went? lol

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, my company blocks CafeMom so I have to use my phone or ipod if I want to get on during lunch. It was such a tease when I would get an email saying someone has sent me a message or a friend invite, and I couldn't check it until I got home from work. Now I don't have to wait. LOL
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I wish they had Answers on the mobile site. It's a great time-waster when I take my daughter for a playdate with her cousin.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Ha! I use it at the laundry mat, at a long line in the grocery store, when I'm not driving and going on a long drive or in bad traffic, when my husband is on the computer. I am on CM on my phone a lot more than the computer. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Unless I am at work this is the only way I can stay in contact until I get another lap top.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i get on mobile all the time, but its set up weird for my phone. it takes too long to scroll around. i wish there was an answers page for mobile... and the group part takes like 10 min to get to your posting because you have to scroll down so much. they need to work on THAT
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I think it's awesome. I don't use it much right now just because I'm generally around a computer but if I wasn't I would definitely use CM mobile. I'd go nuts without my CafeMom!!! =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2010