we ar thinking about TTC in September or October. I sold everything I had baby wise because I was planning on getting my tubes tied

then I decided to have another baby I am pretty quick at getting pregnant. My 5 year old it took 2 months, but I was on birth control before that. My 2.5 year old only took that month. I was wanting to know when I should start buying stuff? I don't have any clothes. All I have is the playpin and that is because when my nephew is over I use it. I have a walker and baby toys that is all I have. I have a carseat, but it doesn't have the base so I want to get one with a base. It never did have a base. Plus I have the swing, but can't find one of the legs lol. I will need crib things like that, clothes and bottles, breast pump (I don't work though so I don't know) then I would need bibs. I have a basinet still I plan on keeping that. I also would need diapers and wipes. So when should I start buying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• After you get pregnant. What if you end up changing your mind between now and when you start TTC?
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• When you get pregnant. Save the big stuff for when you hit the 24 week mark.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 4:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I've been pregnant for 2 months now and don't plan on buying anything till we find out what the baby will be. So what I do for now is when we have a little extra money I put it in the baby piggy bank and it'll collect up till I'm ready to shop.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• we usually wait til about 6 months during pregnancy because it's the 'safe' mark and who knows what could happen, right? I also began buying big things around my 30th week because the babyshower is usually over by then and you could now figure out what you need besides babyshower stuff.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010