should i say something?

My daughter's dad lives with this girl, and she is evil. She has been posting all over facebook about their past and how horrible he is and stuff. She is pretty much attacking anything she can, even his ability to be a dad(which he is great).. he my friend, and i HATE to see this girl do it, because he doesnt deserve it. Do you think i should say something to her since she is bringing everyone into it by posting crap all over the web? i know probably no, but i feel bad for him

sunshinebaby209

Asked by sunshinebaby209 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• i would tell him. if he knows then i would stay out of it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• he's your ex? if you get involved she'll just say you are jealous. Isn't he friends with her on FB? maybe you could anonymously send him a link to her page.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• YOU KNOW, I THINK THAT I JUST MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH HIM.
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I would most defidently let him know what she's doing. As a matter of fact I would send him her facebook address and let him see for himself what she's doing.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I would not say anything to her. Talk to him. If he knows, then let him deal with it.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 4:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• yeah he is friends with her on facebook.. she is posting this stuff on his profile for his whole family and stuff to see.. and yes he is my ex, but they arent a couple.. i know i should stay out of it, but its just wrong.. im not jealous, she of anyone should know that, i let me daughter be around her..
    sunshinebaby209

Comment by sunshinebaby209 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• That's a hard one since u and him are friends( which is good by the way especially for your daughter) all that being said if u can get him by hisself I would let him see it then.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• thanks for the advice.. i didnt plan on saying anything, but he doesnt deserve it.. they had a bad past, but her of all people should know that people do change. he has even changed alot since ive known him
    sunshinebaby209

Comment by sunshinebaby209 (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I say stay out of it.
    I've had a situation like this. where someone thought I was bashing them on myspace in my short story blogging. when in fact the stories had nothing to do with her.

If you have a daughter, then I'd focus on her and her father's relationship with her.
    he's a adult, let his deal with this on his own.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I would mention it to him next time you talk to him. If he has other friends on there, tell him to ask them about it, too, so he's not just taking your word for it. No man deserves to have his name trashed, especially if he has done nothing to deserve it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010