Whats the cutest or funnest thing your son/daughter has done today?

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She went in her room, and asked to shut the door while she did something "special and a surprise". I let her. 30 minutes later, she came out decked out in play doh. :-)
    She had a play doh necklace, bracelets, three rings, headband (which took forever to get all out of her hair, she'd pressed it down so it wouldn't fall!), belt, beard, and had her ponytail covered with playdoh. It was so cute!
    She is five and always coming up with something new and different to wear!
    She also asked if she could change her clothes and put her apron on while she painted because she always gets paint on her clothes even with the apron. I thought she meant put on old clothes then the apron. Not so much!
    She came out of the bedroom totally naked except for her Tinkerbell apron! She twirled and said" look, my clothes will be clean" and I couldn't stop laughing at the butt cheeks! I had her put some shorts and panties on. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• when he got in trouble i was trying to talk to him and be all serious and he would just smile and raise him eye brows up and down and i had to turn my head and laugh.
    wildcatsgurl06

Answer by wildcatsgurl06 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• He grabbed my face and said "Mama, I hold your face so you don't fall off of the bed" I said "Why?" and he replied with "Yes!" and started hysterically giggling.

He also ran around the house singing "Wow Wow Butt Neck" earlier.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 6:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2010