Wheres a good place to buy eyebrow rings?

The place where I got my eyerow pierced is 45 mins away from where I live. No place in my town sell them. SO Im looking a good site that sell eyebrow rings...preferably one that sells them in packs with more than 1 ring in them....or just comes with an assortment of different colsure beads. Thanks in advance!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would say for price and quality I Would buy on Ebay to be honest.. Ebay is super cheap! And if you dont like the ring you can get rid of it and not cost you anything much .. they sell them in lots of 10 sometimes for usually under $5.. You can hardly by just 1 of those from a store like hot topic or a piercings place for that cheap.. so EBAY it! I buy all my navel rings from there and I love them! I can change them out and they cost me next to nothing!
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Places like Spencers, Hot Topic, or any other tattoo/piercing shop in town. You could also look online
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I just sold the remnants of our body jewelry business at my garage sale. I sold entire boxes of body jewelry. Wish I'd have known you needed some!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2010