Has anyone seen Wall-E or Kung-Fu Panda yet?

We took all 3 of our kids (Ages 3, 2, and 6 months) and they all did GREAT!! Just thought I'd recommend both of these. Wall-E was so cute it could've been a date night movie and Kung-Fu Panda was hilarious! Who could go wrong with a Jack Black movie? Do you have any other good recommendations?

queen_tut

Asked by queen_tut at 4:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Entertainment

• I went to see kung-fu panda and and it was funny my kids loved it..I'm going to see wall-E on sunday..but i don't know of any other new kids movie coming out soon..
    busybee1711

Answer by busybee1711 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Kung-Fu Panda was GREAT!!
    ithi

Answer by ithi at 5:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• We saw Wall-E last night and really enjoyed it! It was a very cute movie. Thinking about going to see Kung-Fu Panda tonight. DH is out of town, so we're enjoying the weekend! LOL
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Kung Fu Panda Rocks! I saw it twice and guess I should take the grandkids to see it now! lol Jack Black is just about the funniest guy around. He did a fantastic job.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2008