How do you feel about this?

When you post something in a public forum, it can be stolen and taken into a private group, where they endlessly make fun of it. How do you feel about this? Does it make you think twice about where you post something?

brittanyjo85

Asked by brittanyjo85 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• makes me think that the women who do it need to get a life
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I don't mind it. I just don't post anything all that personal. If I do, then it's going to be something I don't mind repeated. It's just a risk you take on the internet.
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 5:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I didnt realize that...thats not cool hopefully the moms on here can be a bit more mature then that =/
    Linda_PF

Answer by Linda_PF at 5:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Nah, just goes to show how low some people stoop just to make themselves feel better.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Unfortunately, there are VERY immature people out there that will do, and that DO DO this!!! I don't post what I don't want repeated, or that I don't care if it gets around.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 5:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• if they are that bored that they need to do something that petty to keep themselves amused, then they've got bigger problems than anything mentioned on any of my posts!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Anything you post ANYWHERE can be stolen and used somewhere else on the internet. It's how the internet works. If you don't like that that happens, don't post stuff on the internet at all.
    Anonymous

^^Tht was me i didn't mean to hit anonymous
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i dont really care what others think. think what you want. everyone of those people bashing you does something that deserves bashing so who really cares.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Nope I don't care. Low IQ I guess if people need to do that to entertain themselves.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010