Three days late and high temp

I recently posted how my BBT was abnormally high for me around the time I am suppose to start. So last Thursday my temp was 97.92 , friday 98.10 Satursday and today 98.26... Mind you temp is usually 97.70 through the month.... I was suppose to start last friday and still no sign of my period... I have had this feeling on the lower left side of my abdomen for two weeks. So I took a test this morning considering the wierdness I have been having and the test was negative... Should I wait till this coming friday to re-test?? Any advice will be appreicated!

TTCmommie24

Asked by TTCmommie24 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a week and test again. Obviously use first morning's urine. I know this sounds gross, but are you taking your temp rectally?
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 5:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• No, I take my temp orally as my doctor directed first time in the morning when I wake up. Before I do anything, I guess this help get the most accurate temp...
    TTCmommie24

Comment by TTCmommie24 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Your temp goes up just slightly when you're ovulating. Wait another week or 2 before re-testing.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Ok... Well I was suppose to start on friday, that this is bumping my normal 30 day cycle to 33.... not normal for me.... I dont think I would be ovualting this late... Or would I be?
    TTCmommie24

Comment by TTCmommie24 (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i am in the same situation i was suppose to start friday an nothing but i am having some cramping off an on took a test it was negative an my body is warm i believe i have a temp i took the test today.
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2010