How do you keep your mind off food?

I am not pregnant, though I was certain I was by how hungry I have been. Its like my first pregnancy all over. I truly feel hungry, not just hunger from being bored. Is it just diet change?? I stopped snacking (like while cooking and stuff) and stopped eating chocolate (I went thru like a 2 month phase where it was all I wanted but I am over it now) I exercise and eat healthy. I have started to stop eating when I am full. I made all of these changes over a period of a couple months so its not like I shocked my body into this. What the heck? Even when I am busy or having fun I still am hungry.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 5:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Health

• I was always Hungry. Always.. I never thought anything could stop it. Wrong!! I've had Chemo since April. Sadly it took away my appetite and any taste for food or drinks! I get you! Some may have a disorder. Please if you feel the need and can go in. Find someone to help you! I wish you the best of luck in finding what works for you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Banana's, Almonds and Apples w/ peanutbutter fill me up and help me from feeling hungry throughout the day. and I love that they're all healthy for me and the baby.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Try snacking on things that necessarily have a negative calorie count. Like lettuce, cantaloupe, strawberries,celery, carrots, etc. That stuff helps the hunger but has nutritional value and the calories are non existent!
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 5:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2010