would you think he was cheating?

my husband has been acting strange for him,7 months ago he had an online emotional affair and we deicided to try to make our marriage work well im doing all the work and im getting really tired but anyways. when we got married 5 years ago he was very againist interracial realtionship so recently he had to go outtown for work and forgot his phone at home so i gave him mine and i used his, he had dl hours of hc interracial porn on his cell, so i ask him about it and he is just like i dont know why i did that. BS. so last week he had to go out of town again the night he came home in the middle of the night he was all groping me and cuddling up on me, in the 5 years of our marriage he has NEVER done that, in the morning he was like what really?? hmm... and rushed out the door. he hasnt touched me in months, we only have sex when i start it and he looks disinterested.what do you think? be honest!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he is just trying now?
    Its not enough evidence for me to come to the cheating conclusion.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I think this post sounds like a example of how someone behaves when they cheat.
    I'd vote yes.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Had to say, but sounds like you 2 are at a total disconnect. Maybe the interracial porn was like some kind of forbidden thing for him if he thinks it is wrong. Some people get really turned on by stuff like that, that they would never do, maybe? And maybe the cuddling and groping was him trying to connect with you, and then maybe he was embarrassed when you mentioned it. Maybe try talking to a therapist, but even if you don't make time together to straighten out your problems and try to get closer.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I'm not sure. men can be confusing. I personally wouldn't be worried though.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 5:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I dont think because men look at porn it necessarly means they are cheating at all. Maybe he thought you would be upset to know he was looking at any kind of porn,and where he had been outspoken about the interracial thing before,he had to be even moreso when you found it on his cell. IDK. The thing about cuddling you in the middle of the night-whats the big woo about that? My DH and I have been married for almost 22 years and we are still doing things out of the blue that we havent done in the past 22 years to eachother,and yea,he has worked out of town for weeks at a time,and no,I dont for a second think he has cheated on me.Matter of fact-I know in my heart he hasnt. Maybe he just wanted to touch you,being you were his wife? Maybe he wanted sex and you felt weird and he sensed it and just let it go? Maybe you two have lost the connection you had and need some time to reconnect? I hope nothing is wrong and things are ok.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2010