What are some of your favorite childhood best friend memories?

One of mine is going to my BF's house overnight. We always had Coke and yogurt for a snack and we would put her dog's on the stamp pad and have him walk on paper. (Goofs, I know!)

Another was when her mom had a scavenger hunt around their land. We had a blast finding clues and ending up at the end of it where there was a bunch of candy waiting for us.

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 5:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Chasing fire flies with cousins. We wouldn't put them in a jar but cup them in our hands and let them go. Playing baseball with my siblings and cousins and having..... a "do over" when our youngest cousin struck out twice. Aww now I am gonna go call her.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Mine would be going to my bf's house and my first sleepover in kindergarten and her mom put our hair in curlers. I also loved the rope swing at our house and all the neigborhood kids would come over to play in the summer until our parents called us home when it would get dark, which is like 8pm in the summer.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i remember meeting my very first best friend... she made fun of me because i had my hair done "like a baby" the next day we were like two peas in a pod.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 5:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Before a church choir concert, my best friend and I would go down to the basement of the church and get these nail manicure sets we found sitting in a box and do each others nails during the concert. We used to explore the church a lot too.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• my bff in kindergarten and first grade. we used to play on her swing set, spin on it and pretend we warped into a different time. it was so much fun!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Playing hide and go seek at nights and telling ghost stories with the kids.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• There were 4 girls on our road. All about the same age. All 4 of us would get together at someones house, and play board games...HOURS of board games, lol...Monopoly was DAYS long, lol...we'd leave it set up for weeks, lol...it was CRAZY...and Sweet Valley High (the board game)...I still to this day cannot believe how many HOURS and DAYS we spent on the same game (not even starting over, lol)...
    Ezranight

Answer by Ezranight at 6:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010