i got a poster board and i got stickers for a reward chart but

i cant draw a picture if my life depended on it.... i knw i need pictures bc my son is 3 and would nt under stand writing... what should i do for pictures... i need one to represent no hitting.. what kind picture would show that. i need one for listening... i was thinking a picture of ear..and the other was brushing teeth thats easy a toothbrush....im considering cutting out pictures from some of his books. and glueing them to the poster board..i dunno.. i do knw im way over thinking it...help...lol

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• scrapbook stores would have pictures/stickers of all that stuff or your idea of cutting it out of a magazine is good too.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i would do magazine cut-outs
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 5:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I made a potty train chart for my son. with a ruler and crayon lol, I made some tracks, and drew the best train I could since i'm not that skilled. I made many freight cars and the last one was the engine. each one had three separate boxes where I can put a sticker (to add up to 1 month), and I found an elmo sticker and put it ontop of the engine to make it look like he was the engineer. I also wrote "hop aboard the potty train" on the bottom. he cant read since he's only 2 but it looks cute!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I use stamps
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 6:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010