why is it like this?

ok so i had my baby in august of '09, got my first depo in sept '09, got my second sht when it was due but didnt get my last one which was supposed to be in march..the shot made me feel so agitated and hungry lol, so i wanted to go for something else...but ive been wating for a period to come back since then. i got one i think in may but it was long and light. i didnt get one last month and still havent...is this normal depo after affects?

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Health

• Yes. The side effects you had were very normal, which I why I got off it, too. And it does take a little time for it to get fully out of your system, months and months, before you period will come back as normal...some people get it back quickly, but not all...
    Ezranight

Answer by Ezranight at 6:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes the same thing happened to me.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2010