Did You totally expect this?

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Not a bit suprised by any of it. yWe can't keep borrowing and spending beyond what we are producing. The collapse is inevitable.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Color me shocked. *said in flat, sarcastic voice.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I most certainly did!! But, I was called a "hater" because i didn't support Obama's spending sprees. I was told to give him more time! I tried to warn people--but what do I know?! LOL

Anyway...to the tax paying Obama supporters...I told you so! The non-taxpayers STILL don't care. It's not their problem--so they think!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• and herin lies the problem

"What we do is not so hard to figure out; it's the political consequences of doing it that makes it really tough," he said.

Getting everyone to work together is next to impossible these days

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

Your hilarious and cherrypicking....this is a problem in one end 30 years in the making and on the other 9 years in teh making......and you talk to Obama supporters...LOL...funny,

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• this is a problem in one end 30 years in the making and on the other 9 years in teh making......and you talk to Obama supporters...

***

HUH?! I have no idea what you tried to say....
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• LoriKeet,

I never know what sweet is saying because it never makes any sense. Just mostly dribble.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• this is a problem in one end 30 years in the making and on the other 9 years in teh making.....

~this makes absolutely no sense
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Pretty sure many saw the writing on this wall....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I absolutely expected it. Why would anyone be surprised?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2010