What games to play at a birthday party for a 3 year old?

We're having a birthday party for my 3 yr old in August. I want to play some party games with the kids, but I have no idea what to play! The kids' ages vary from under a year, to I believe, 7.
I'm thinking a beanbag toss, and maybe red light, green light...

Any suggestions?

gypsysmiles

Asked by gypsysmiles at 6:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Is it at your house or somewhere else? You could do a scavenger/treasure hunt or have them decorate their own cookies or mini pizzas. We also did a pinata at our 3 year olds birthday but you really got be careful that no one gets hurt. What is your theme??
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• we had my son's 3rd birthday party at an indoor bounce house place, so we didn't really have time for games. but you could do water balloon toss, bean bag toss, limbo, get a pinata, pin the tail on the donkey, or potato sack races (you can use pillow cases).

if you're having ice cream - you could let them make their own ice cream sundaes....  have several toppings to pick from.

MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 7:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2010