How do you know if

you SO really loves you, mine might be lying.

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 7:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you guys still together? If yes, he still loves you.

Answer by louise2 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• My SO gives me a Kiss and I love you every night nad every morning.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• He tells me daily. His whole life revolves around making the kids and me happy.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• When he gives me big sweet bear hugs and a big forehead kiss then says your still the one!! why do u thin he would be lieing
    /
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• We tell each other "I love you" everyday and we do little things to show that we love each other.
    Louise2...if only that were always true. Too many times couples stay together but don't really love each other.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 7:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• his life revolves around us. everything he does is for us. he works so that i can stay home and take care of our dd and not have to work, especially while pregnant. all the decisions he makes he makes for the good of our family.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• He obviously wants to be there so isn't that enough? My SO says as long as he keeps walking in the door then I shouldn't worry about lovey dovey crap. lol He's so unromantic!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• he has no where else to go--maybe he is just stayiing here because he has no where else to go, he says he loves me but??!? i don't feel it,
    blue_glass_mama

Comment by blue_glass_mama (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• He tells me every day/night that he loves me. I hear at least once a month how me and the kids mean everything ot him and he doesn't know what he would do with out us.

Please don't take this as me being rude, but are you sure the problem is with your hubby? You said that when he tells you he loves you, YOU don't feel it. Maybe your the one that doens't love him and is wanting a way out so your "blaming" him.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 9:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I know my husband loves me because he's always telling me how much he loves me. He's constantly telling me how beautiful I am. He's always doing little things to surprise me. Our love life is still as amazing as it was when we were dating. It's just something you know and I KNOW my husband loves me.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2010