Please watch this video & leave your opinion. (Paganism & Christianity)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rPRNRdOz2s&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• >Also the words son and sun are similar in English I really don't know what they are in Aramaic they could still be similar I don't know, but the fact is paganism is talking about the sun in the sky and not the son, a living man.

Paganism is the worship of many gods that represent natural phenomena and Christianity is the worship of one God that has nothing to do with explaining how the natural world works. We share common a ancestry, history, language and culture so yes there is similarities in many areas, but the big difference one God.

I'm not against paganism I'm just trying to explain my point of view and why I don't think they are the same, the core belief that Jeus taught is what is different, one God. I respect the fact that many of my ancestors were most likely pagan at one time and we are all connected that way, but it is different.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I think at this point we have just about all seen that video/movie (that's a very small clip). And anyone who knows their basic religious history knows it's true...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I'm having trouble watching the whole thing because my computer keeps acting up, but I'm pretty sure I've seen this before. I agree that there are a lot of connections between paganism and Christianity because we share a cultural history. However Jesus' main message was that rather then worshiping many gods that explain how the natural world works we should seek inter spirituality that we are a part of and that one God is responsible for the creation of the universe.

RyansMom001