Did you go to church today or stay home?

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 7:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• We stayed home. I have been looking for s decent church around here but have not found one yet. That is why we stayed home.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i stayed home. ever since we have moved away from my 'home church' (where i am a member), ihave not been able to find a church i like down here (i moved from nj to md). there are two united methodist churches in my town here but one of them does not approve of children being in upstairs for the service (they want them in the nursery), and the other one is full of so much negativity it will make your head swim (have you ever heard anyone call someone the b word in a church meeting???? i will never go to that church again!). sad that ican't go to my church more often but it's a long drive lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• We go to Mass on Saturday on weekends I have to work.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I had to work so I didn't do either :)

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i dont ever go to church. but i didnt stay home.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• We went hiking in the mountains. Was a nice break from the heat.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 7:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I stayed at home. I believe in God and I'm very spiritual, but I don't attend church every week.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• We went to church! I love this church so much that I became a member and got baptized! God Bless! We were going to go to evening services but got caught up cleaning the yard we missed it :( Its so wonderful when you find the right place were you know you belong :) sorry I get so excited sometimes!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I have not yet found a church that I feel embodies the spirit of Christ... and to be honest I've kind of stopped looking.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I went twice. This morning the family went to a different church (DH's aunt & uncle's) because another uncle of his was preaching there, and I went alone to ours tonight because I had nursery duty.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 9:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2010