Is there any hope left for Obama now?

Even the big business Obama contributers are speaking out about their differences with Obamas anti business attitude. I say it's about time. You?

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes there is still hope.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes there is hope
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Hope isn't a strategy. Obama needs more than hope. Just glad to see people waking up!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Hope for what? To be popular? to be reelected?

I still think that there is hope for Obama's presidency. In terms of re-election, it all depends on who else is on the ballot.

I'm more concerned with the economy and job prospects than I am about Obama's popularity-especially with the big business con-artists. Perhaps they should start reflecting on how they've hosed the American worker and collectively skirted US corp taxes- Crooks.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I HOPE not.
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• If there is hope for Obama then there is none for the US.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• There is always hope.
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Personally, if big business is upset that tells me that a president is doing something RIGHT. Sorry, I think politicians put businesses (and their $$$$) before the ordinary citizen way too often.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 8:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Amen Littleweloos-

The fleecing of Americans AND the American economy- and applauded by politicians and some voters.
    FYI, most politicians are also personally involved in 1 or big businesses-duh!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• if big business is upset that tells me that a president is doing something RIGHT

~ok. What about obama's not so great record with the chamber of commerce (small businesses...)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2010