CM Question

I had my first positive OPK on CD 12 which was July 6 and then another positive OPK on July 7. Now I'm having clear CM I never got EWCM (I don't think so anyway) so does this mean I did ovulate??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You are considered most fertile when the mucus becomes clear, slippery, and stretchy. Many women compare mucus at this stage to raw egg whites.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• wow, that's some serious acronym usage. I'm not even sure what you are asking...lol...if you don't get some answers that help you spell it out a little better for me and I'll try to help you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yeah, what lovingangels said, I was like wtf!!!???
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Sorry...lol I live on cafemom and have got used to using the lingo. OPK is ovulation predictor kit and CM is cervical muscous and ewcm is eggwhite cervical muscous. So I'm wondering if clear cervical muscous comes before or after ovulation. Based on my OPK I should have ovulated already....
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• mucous^^ cant spell tonight :) and CD means cycle day
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• sorry i'm bfing so i'm doing this one handed. if you are not actually inserting your fingers to collect your mucous, what's left on the tp may just be wet
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• so, what I'm saying is, yes, you did ovulate. You can try inserting a clean finger as close to your cervix and circling it around to see if you are actually getting the egg white effect, but it sounds to me like you are good to bang like a bunny...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010