What can I do 2 not feel so bad about going in the shelter

i 'm feeling down an hopeless but i can't keep that up because no matter what goes on I have 2 be strong for my soider

missesadams1030

Asked by missesadams1030 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• im so sorry hun! keep your head things will get better, do lots of talkin to GOD
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• confusedHuh?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I'm sorry but why would you feel bad about keeping you and your child safe? I went with three kids and it never bothered me. I was being a good mom by keeping my children and myself safe from a moron who was trying to kill us. Never feel bad about doing the right thing.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Oh wait, you didn't say what kind of shelter. Sorry, I assumed it was a Domestic Violence shelter. Sometimes I forget there are others. My adult daughter had to take her kids to a homeless shelter. It's nothing horrible. It's just an opportunity to find new resources to get back on track in life. She did. Whatever kind of shelter you go to, it is a starting point not an end. Hugs.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• What's a "soider"?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• You have to do what you have to do. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Take care of you and yours the best you can.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 8:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• You pick yourself up, shake yourself off and say, "tomorrow is another day, another chance". Then you go stay, and start your search for something better in the morning.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2010